Stopping Edge Browser from opening pdf's
In order to stop the error when Edge opens pdf files please do the following:
1. Click on the 3 dots on the top right hand side of the browser
2. Click on Settings [ Settings Tab Opens ]
3. Once the Settings Tab opens click on the search bar on the top right and type 'pdf'
4. Once you type pdf scroll down on the right hand side until you reach PDF Documents and click on the arrow pointing right.
5. Once the pdf settings open make click on 'Always download PDF files' to make sure pdf files will download instead of opening.
6. Close the Settings Tab
7. Test the website that was giving you the error once more.
Microsoft Edge Browser Not Opening or Closing Immediately in Windows 10
If you have the issue where Microsoft Edge Browser either does not seem to open or opens and closes immediately then do the following in order to correct the issue. On your Windows Task Bar click on Start [ Windows Logo ] and Settings [ Sproket ] ...
Edge Browser opening PDF files giving post print Error
When you get a print/post error when opening a pdf in Edge here is how to force it to download the pdf so you can open it in your local PDF viewer: Open Edge Browser [ if not open already ] Top Right hand side: click on the 3 dots that appear [ ... ] ...
Resetting Cytracom Password
If you do not know what your Cytracom password is in order to login/use the app you can reset it by having the system send you a reset link. Go to: open a browser [ Edge, Chrome, FireFox, etc ] and go to: secure.cytracom.net Once the page opens click ...
New PC Setup
Please use the following instructions ONLY if you were asked to establish a LOCAL ADMIN ONLY. account. DO NOT USE THESE Instructions for setting up an Azure Account on a new computer. For new computers with an Azure Admin use these instructions. When ...
NEW Azure PC Setup
When you receive your new computer please follow these initial instructions to set it up. The machine will be initially setup with minimal requirements in order for us to take over and add it to your existing network infrastructure. ** IMPORTANT ** ...