Stopping Edge Browser from opening pdf's
In order to stop the error when Edge opens pdf files please do the following:
1. Click on the 3 dots on the top right hand side of the browser
2. Click on Settings [ Settings Tab Opens ]
3. Once the Settings Tab opens click on the search bar on the top right and type 'pdf'
4. Once you type pdf scroll down on the right hand side until you reach PDF Documents and click on the arrow pointing right.
5. Once the pdf settings open make click on 'Always download PDF files' to make sure pdf files will download instead of opening.
6. Close the Settings Tab
7. Test the website that was giving you the error once more.
Microsoft Edge Browser Not Opening or Closing Immediately in Windows 10
If you have the issue where Microsoft Edge Browser either does not seem to open or opens and closes immediately then do the following in order to correct the issue. On your Windows Task Bar click on Start [ Windows Logo ] and Settings [ Sproket ] ...
Edge Browser opening PDF files giving post print Error
When you get a print/post error when opening a pdf in Edge here is how to force it to download the pdf so you can open it in your local PDF viewer: Open Edge Browser [ if not open already ] Top Right hand side: click on the 3 dots that appear [ ... ] ...
Deleting Cache from Edge Browser
In order to delete all the Cached data from your MS Edge Browser do the following: Open Edge Browser Click on the 3 dots that appear on the top right corner and pick Settings from the menu that appears: Type "cache" on the left hand search field and ...
How to reset Microsoft Edge Browser
If you are having issues with your browser you can reset it to 'new'. Open the Edge Browser Go to the top right and click on the 3 dots, when the menu appears click on Settings On the Settings page: #1 On the left hand side type the word 'reset' ...
Edge Profile Syncing with Work Account
To make sure you Work Profile is working properly and syncing please do the following: Click on the icon in the TOP right hand corner of the browser. Then make sure your WORK email / profile is the one registered on the browser and 'syncing'. NOT a ...