Editing (DNS) Servers in GoDaddy
If you have a hosting account with us and need to change your Domain Servers at GoDaddy, in order to point your website to our servers please do the following:
To Set Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with GoDaddy.com:
- Log in to your Account Manager. (Will open in new window)
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify. (The one being hosted with us)
- From (Nameservers), select Set Nameservers.
- From the options provided pick the following:
I have specific nameservers for my domains -
( Enter the following DNS Servers:)
- For Name Server 1: NS1.REALTIMEMANAGEDSERVICES.COM
- For Name Server 2: NS2.REALTIMEMANAGEDSERVICES.COM
- Skip the self-managed DNSSEC
- Click OK
Please Note: Domain Name Server changes may take 20 minutes or up to 24 - 36 hours to update throughout the Internet. We recommend establishing your account & emails via your cPanel BEFORE making the DNS change so you will not lose any email during the transition.
Editing (DNS) Servers in Wild West Domains
To change your Domain Name Servers (DNS) at Wild West Domains, do the following: Log in to your Wild West Account Manager. In the "My Products" section, select Domain Manager. Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain name(s) you want to ...
Editing (DNS) Servers in Network Solutions
If you have ordered hosting from us and would like to leave your domain registration at Network Solutions, all you need to do then is change the domain name servers (DNS) for that domain to our name servers. Login to your Account Manager by clicking ...
How To: Flush Your Local DNS Cache
If your computer has trouble reaching a certain web site or server this may be due to a corrupt or outdated local DNS cache. Here is how to correct it: Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10: Click on Start, followed by All Programs, and then Accessories. ...